Enza Product Launch
The Enza Seed company is one of the world’s leading innovators in fruit & veggies. They create what we eat and will eat in the future. With a huge portfolio of innovations ready to be rolled out, they face one crucial challenge: how do you work with the rest of the value chain – produce growers and retailers – to get those innovations on the plates of consumers ?
Our session focused on optimizing the launch for a new product – a ‘snack’ cucumber – via an in-house word of mouth and trial program. This program will use ‘lead-users’ to try new green (and other colours) stuff and introduce it to friends and the world at large. Sounds familiar ? You got it, this is a private ‘Buzzer’ program. Concrete output of the session:
- A buzzable, inspiring name for the program and participants
- Flow and detailed steps of the engagement with the participants
- Best practices on various practical (logistics, timing) aspects
- Creating a buzzable story around the new product
- A set of communication and other inputs to make the program contageous
The program will start in Q3 of 2014 with one project, more will follow.